Wednesday, February 29, 2012

*Dave finished his last class in his Masters program last Thursday! I gave him a mini helicopter for completing his Masters (a bigger present is to follow his graduation but I wanted to celebrate a little now). I think I unleashed something in Dave...he can't let the helicopter out of his site! Even when it's charging, he brings it to where he is in the house to charge. Yesterday, he even said he thinks he needs to limit himself to two uses a day but he broke that pretty quick! Tonight I was cooking dinner and he almost ran it into the pots on the stove because he was trying to make a COOL landing. Oh boy! At least he's a happy boy, I guess. Dave's graduation is in April!


*It seems as if my Epstein-Barr is back in high swing! My body is completely fatigued! It takes me every ounce of will power to run and bike. My body continues to ache and always feels as if it wants to sink into itself. I can say that I am still pushing through it all and continuing to run, bike and play tennis and basketball as much as possible. With the little time I have in my day, I always make sure I have time for a work out.

*Good news for me: I passed my Praxis PLT test! That means I can re-license to continue to be a teacher!

1 comment:

Cam and Mary said...

Congrats to Dave, and you! Sorry you're feeling lousy. My sister has that and it's no fun!