Saturday, February 4, 2012

Tony Horton and PTCs

This last Thursday, Dave had the opportunity to meet and work out with Tony Horton (the creator of P90x). Tony Horton was up on base all day doing some things with the troops and trainers and then had an open work out for peeps up there. Dave said he got quite a work out and really enjoyed it. He had a cool natural high experience similar to the feeling of laughing gas, he said. At the end, they laid on the ground and did ohms (not sure how to spell it) and then would yell at the top of their lungs. He would then get his rush and they repeated it. Sounds crazy!I just finished up my last conferences for the school year. I am super happy they are over but I can't believe we are so far into the year! Monday, we are celebrating the 100th day of school! Conferences went surprisingly well. It is so funny how the kids act about conferences. They are so excited to come and then during the conference they won't look their parents or me in the eye. They get so nervous, it's cute. I still have two parents I need to meet with but I'm not sure if I'll be able to get with one of them, unfortunately. It's always the parents you really need to talk to that don't show.

No comments: