Thursday, February 23, 2012

St. Geezy Pres Weekend

Of course we took advantage of my long weekend and headed south! My pops got a new car (he's on a 2 year plan with cars, meaning- he doesn't last any longer in one) so we rode down with him and three pre-teens! They did help me grade so that was nice and I was surprised at how well they got along the whole weekend.

Saturday, I went running and David and dad went for a mountain bike ride. Then, it was my turn to get in a ride. It was the first ride of the season and oh boy, was it tough! Not that we did a super tough ride but my body, especially the legs, were dead! It felt great though! That night, we got a great dinner at Black Bear Diner; I was super hungry! We finished the night off at the pool. At the pool, I spotted one of my student's mom and then saw my student running across the window. I went to surprise her and called out her name. She then laughed and ran away. I was really looking for a hug but I thought that reaction was quite funny. I shared the
experience with the rest of my class on Tuesday. They laughed.

Sunday was a chill day. Made breakfast, played tennis, read, watched t.v., made a yummy dinner and then lounged and watched a movie. Monday, we got to go to Pioneer Park and climb around. Dave and the girls climbed through this slot canyon type place up there.



Even though the temps weren't as warm, the sun's heat kept you nice and warm. It just reassured me of how much I love St. George.
Michael and I

No comments: