Thursday, February 9, 2012

Things Worth Posting

For the Super Bowl this year, we went to Dave's parent's and indulged in food! There was only six of us and we all made a few things each. We had a lot of food! My stomach sure hurt afterwards!

Monday was the 100th day of school. In first grade, we make it a big day since our math curriculum revolves a lot around the number 100. Some of the teachers at my school dress up like 100 year old ladies and so I got to join in on their festivities this year. It was a hoot! The kids thought it was great and it actually got them to be quiet and attentive. They couldn't stop staring when I'd talk in my old lady accent and hobble around the room with my cane. By mid-day we had all had it though and kind of gave up the accents and walks. It was tough. My back was hurting from using the cane! It was a blast though!
I work with some funny girls!
Maribeth, Angela, Malorie, me and C.J.

No comments: