Thursday, July 8, 2010

Dave is 25!


Happy, Happy Birthday to my amazing husband! He is 25 years old today or in my late-grandma's words he is "a quarter of a century old." I even had to buy 2 candle packages beacuse he's grown out of just the 1 24-pack and now onto 2 packages. I hate the fact that I am really only one year behind him in age, so if he's getting old, it pretty much means I'm getting old. I can't complain about the one I picked to get old with, though. Dave was the perfect pick and I can't imagine where'd I be without his kiddishness (not a word, I know but if you knew Dave you know what I mean), support, dedication, patience, and never ending love in my life. Oh, I forgot, one more thing- his head scratches and massages, don't know what I would do without those either. Love you, Babe!


I'm trying to decide what kind of cake to make him this year beacause I try to do a new one each year, although, I have done this amazing peanut butter one twice because it's so good and we'll probably do it again if we can't come up with another one that sounds better. Any ideas? Please share!

3 comments:

Cam and Mary said...

Happy Birthday Dave! Ice cream cakes are yummy. My friend makes one with mint cookies on the bottom and choc mint ice cream. It turns out like asphalt pie from Wingers. Maybe it's exciting to me cuz we don't have Winger's out here though. :)

Nearly Flowers said...

Happy Birthday Dave. Just 8 more years to your prime. :)

Rick Otterstrom said...

Peanut butter cake? Sounds YUMMY!!!