Saturday, November 19, 2011

November 5, 2011

Two weeks ago, we were able to attend one of my old student's baptism. She is sure a cutie and a great girl. I've become really close with the family, her mom, Katie, is my friend too. It was fun to be there. I got to see a few of my other students from last year at the baptism as well! We headed over to her house for lunch and play after. Dave was a popular one with all the kids (not a surprise, I know). Dave did start it by initiating a mini snowball fight as soon as the kids came out the door to greet us. After that, he was the kids jungle gym/entertainment for the majority of the time we were there. See pictures below.


Me, Kayli and Dave
The girls are flirting...Katie's mom even said "at least the girls were going after the good looking one." Should I be jealous?
Think he's enjoying the attention a little too much?
The boys loved him too. Kimball wouldn't let go of his leg for quite awhile.


No comments: