Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pumpkin Carving and More

Last Friday, we had most of Dave's fam over for pumpkin carving and s'mores. Everyones pumpkins turned out great! I was on pumpkin seed finding duty. I end up doing this every year and my pumpkin never gets carved but I enjoy it because then we get to eat roasted pumpkin seeds! Which turned out to be a great snack after roasting mallows. Once everyone was done carving, we started a fire on the back deck and roasted mallows and told scary stories at Cora's request. We ended the night with some you tube videos.


Saturday, I had a tennis match at Ogden Athletic Club. I had a little cheering crowd (Dave, Cora and Cris). Cora made a sign for me and held it up a lot of the match. It was super cute! Thanks for the support!

Hard at work

Dave has vocalized his interest in working in a haunted house.



Roasting mallows
Dave's final product. He was going for the scariest at work but ended up winning the funniest...he was a bit offended:)
Cora's cheering sign

No comments: