Wednesday, February 17, 2010

St. George & Heart Day

St. George sunshine. Need I say more. Wow, I don't think I have ever been so opposed to coming home from a trip than I was Monday. It was BE. A. U. TIFUL in St. George this last weekend! No joke. We had so much to do on this trip, too. We had a hard time fitting it all in but we did fit most things in. We were able to get 2 days of tennis in, day and evening walks/hikes, a run, a 20 miler on the road bike, a great Valentine's dinner at a new fave, and even a pedicure in the very last hour. We were also able to try another food place I've been wanting to try for the last few times we've gone down, 25 Main. I got a super scrumptious salad! Dave and I were contemplating early retirement and trying to come up with ways to do it.

On our drive down.
Our milk was going to go bad by the time we got back so Dave topped it off with strawberry milk mix.
Some Nasella tennis

Our first fondue outing. Our entrees were brought on hot rocks and you pretty much cooked your own steak on the rock. We were pretty fascinated.

The Anasazi Steakhouse


Another fave, movie rentals.


1 comment:

Cam and Mary said...

Glad you got some sunshine. I'm sure you needed it up there!