Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Babysitting & Snowboarding

This past weekend was so great. We both had the weekend off at Goodwood and were able to relax and do whatever we wanted...I don't remember the last time that happened on a weekend. We ended up watching our niece and nephew, Cora and Jonas. We watched a couple movies and hung out at our place with them. Saturday my dad text me at 10 am saying Kaitlin wanted to learn how to snowboard and said he would pay if we took her for a half day. It was a beautiful day up at Brighton. I actully find a liking to snowboarding this time probably because I wasn't worried baout being so cold the whole time. We usually go night boarding and I bail out early because of the cold. This time I was able to keep going and going. That night we ordered pizza and hung out at my parents to watch the Jazz game. The Super Bowl was fun too. We took over Dave's parent's house with his sisters and families, and kicked back and pigged out. Good, nice weekend!





Kaitlin's first time snowboarding...
and she has every intention to not make it her last. She LOVED it!


1 comment:

KM said...

Fun fun weekend you guys deserved it! We were up at Brighton too on Sat! Wish I could have seen you guys? How did Kaitlyn do?