Friday, March 12, 2010

Homeowners Anniversary

This is the first picture we took of the place. It was the day we found out they accepted our offer so we had to drive by it. We were so excited!


I can't believe it's been a whole year! A year ago yesterday we were configuring all our belongings on a couple of borrowed trailers and a truck to haul to Riverdale from many different places that they were stored. It has been such a great first year as homeowners! We love it! We have made so many great memories already in it. It's come a long way with all of the improvements we've done but there are still more to come! Hopefully we'll have the energy to do them this year. We got a little burnt out from all that we did at the beginning. This spring I will also be starting my own garden! I'm a little worried because I've never done it and I don't know much about them but it will be a great learning experience and I am way excited for all the yummy vegetables I will be growing!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you got your house a year ago already!!! Wow time sure does fly by!!!

Cam and Mary said...

Happy Anniversary! :)

Fife Family Forever said...

Email my Dad on Facebook. He will give you everything you need to know about starting a garden.

Nic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KM said...

Boo yah to home ownership! Ha I love our little sleep over parties! You guys are due to come down here now! I need to impress you with something home made :P