Thursday, December 31, 2009

Never Too Much Christmas!

We started our Christmas week off at a party with Dave's extended family. We ate some good food and then topped it off with a white elephant gift exchange (we made it out the best I think with 100 calorie kettle corn and a bag full of clementines) and some Christmas carols with chimes.

Christmas Eve was spent with Dave's family. Again we ate some good food. We had a live Nativity with Cora as Mary, Wellyn played Joseph and Jonas as baby Jesus...

So so cute!



Papa Claus brought Dave a lighted frisbee and me a comfy blankie

We came away with a Snuggie too!

Dave grew up sleeping under the tree on Christmas Eve so we tried it...we lasted about 3 hours before I found Dave on the couch saying he couldn't sleep so we headed to our bed
Christmas morning breakfast at my parents along is now served with matte thanks to Michael. Dave wasn't complaining...

Christmas Dinner at the Little America

The day after Christmas we had my mom's fam over at our place for a Christmas-style lunch since we are the middle point for the Loganites.


It was a great Christmas! We both scored some sweet gifts! Me some bike stuff (Lotoja here I come!) and a Cricut so I can take my crafting to the next level...I have a lot to learn! Dave some sweet bike stuff and the dvds Planet Earth and Blue Planet. We also got some great Christmas movie classics!

Merry Christmas and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: