Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Party

All of Dave's friends are fleeing the state next year for med school or master's programs (well all but Kyle and Kenze, YAY for them!) so we decided to have a Christmas party. It turned out great! Dave mentioned after how great of relationships his friends have because they can just get together after a long time and just laugh and have just as much fun as they use to in high school. Laugh we did. It was a blast!

We played pin the carrot-nose on the snowman, which I got dq-ed from for feeling around too much. We also played Christmas songs with chimes. I think we mastered one song, no coincidence that it happened to be the shortest.

The boys



Some cheer thing they do...none of us knew really what in the heck they were doing.

1 comment:

Fife Family Forever said...

Okay, so I decided that when we move back to Utah, you are coming over to help me decorate/paint my house. Your house looks amazing.