Wednesday, January 6, 2010

San Diego...Perfect place to go to get some warmth

Oh, how I love San Diego! Growing up we would go once a year to visit my dad's family and I would go again in the summer for a basketball tournament, too. We haven't been since Michael left so we decided to go take a visit last week, since Michael is back and it might be the last time we see our grandpa. It was a short trip but we fit a lot in! The only down side was that I had food poisoning Monday and spent most of the night, while everyone else was enjoying time together, in the restrooms of my uncles house. Other than that I had a blast! Dave has ocean-fever now and can't think of anything else but going back. Hopefully we can make it back soon!



We had to get this shot fast cause Dave was embarrassed even though it was his idea, so I look a little stiff


The beach
Kaitlin's favorite thing to do is find sea shells. My mom said she even asked Santa for some but this was better for her to find her own.
I love this shot! Beautiful.

James, Dave and Michael
My momma and I relaxing in the warm sun!


Kaitlin just couldn't resist the water so she just went in with her clothes.

2 comments:

Justin and Alli Barton said...

Hahahaha! I can't believe Kaitlin got in the water with her clothes on, that's pretty funny. I'm jealous you went to San Diego! Looks warmer than here!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.