Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A little 'bout 2009

So, I know we are almost through January of 2010 but I figure I'm still good cause we are still in January.
Although hospital visits were a big part in 2009 we were very blessed throughout the year. I had many firsts.

Our 2009 included:

spending New Years on the crazy packed strip in Vegas
cool date to the International Freestyle Skiing Half-pipe Championships
Spent many hours working on a house we didn't quite own yet...it helped us get it so no regrets
cousin got married and used my dress
*bought our FIRST adorable HOUSE! *
saw Zion's for the first time
Dave GOT A JOB at Hill Air Force Base!
spent many long nights painting working on the house
more painting...we never want to hold a paint brush again
another great trip to St. George
Bridget broke her collar bone
Dave almost got his eye gouged out
our nephew Jonas was born
more house work
2 YEARS were celebrated at my first Air Show
HOUSE WARMING PARTY
celebrated Dave's 24th
had a lump removed
first time to Lava
Dave got a moto
rid of the last of the sea-green carpet
YELLOWSTONE...Dave's puzzle took up most of our attention
finished my first loved books that hooked me on reading and history...don't know if that is a curse yet
rekindling my childhood on the Alpine slide
volunteer at LOTOJA...got me siked for the race this Septmeber
first time seeing the GRAND CANYON
turned the scary 23
finally gave in on my frugalness & bought some decent serving shoes
annual Price Spookyard
made homemade pumpkin puree, another 1st
Dave had his septum fixed...still working on his breathing
welcomed Elder Michael Nasella home
had a great Holiday season with plenty of parties and treats!
vacay to warm San Diego
& ended the year playing Mario Kart with some great new friends

Well, I have already given my good-byes to 2009 but here is 1 final one...hope the year to come, 2010, holds all and so much more of what 2009 brought to us.

1 comment:

Cam and Mary said...

What a year! It's crazy to me that each year seems so busy and filled with stuff that you think the next one won't match up, but then there is somehow more the next! Hope this year is great for you guys!