Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Time Flies...



Wow! I can't believe how fast time flies. It blows my mind. I swear just yesterday Dave and I met and the day before that I entered Utah State as a freshmen and the day before that my brother Michael was standing next to me looking into the mirror and he was shorter than me, yes shorter! and the day before that I was running around my neighborhood in bare feet, dodging water balloons and hoses. But no none of those things happened a day or two ago. Dave and I have been married for 14 great months. We've almost completed our first summer in summer sales (which I think is a big accomplishment, I don't know bout any of you). And in just 4 short months, Dave and I will be graduating from college. You heard me, COLLEGE! That means I will be licensed to teach little munchkins-EEH, that is scary but at the same time-Wahoo!!

The older ya get the faster time goes, has become a strong belief of mine over the last couple of years. I once thought it was due to more responsibilities and so on but I don't think I believe that anymore. Some say time flies when you're having fun. And I am having fun, more than I deserve, but common life isn't always full of lollipops and gum drops (he he). Maybe someone else has a better rationale... Well today Dave's youngest brother Michael entered the MTC in Provo (again we apologize for not being there in person but we love you Elder Price and you are always in our hearts), he will be heading to the Edmonton Canada mission. Only 24...short months Michael! Honestly, I don't doubt that the time will just whoosh by us in a flash. Then there is Elder Michael Nasella (my brother) who has been serving the great people of Porto Alegre, Brazil for 8 whole months! Oh man, where did the time go???

4 comments:

KM said...

It is sooo true! I swear it was just the other day me and you were playing night games :) I also can't believe you guys are on your way home in a few weeks! I cannot wait! I agree though time flies when your having fun, we both married amazing guys! Last night Nic got way excited when I mentioned the St. George trip. He said " I miss my Dave" HA HA I am so happy our husband can have so much fun together. Because you know that me and you always do!

Cam and Mary said...

It does, so we had better get together before you guys go back home! I'm sorry our schedule is so crazy. I don't ever know really when Cam is going to get off work.

Fife Family Forever said...

Hey, i made a blog. These things are complicated. ANyways, I'm gunna add you to my blog list.

the johansen's said...

I love the fly on the bike!! I am so with you on the time going by so fast. I honestly don't know where the days go!!