Saturday, August 23, 2008

This Is the Place....





We made it back to the promise land!(he he) We arrived to our bed at 6 a.m. Friday morning. We wanted to get home so bad that we used every ounce of power in our beings to stay awake and drive all the way home. It was such a relief, after many head bobs might I add, to see the Salt Lake Valley coming out of Parley's Canyon! We had a great last few days in St. Louis. My family flew in on Monday. We went up to Carthage and Nauvoo, gave my parents a good tour of St. Louis including the Arch of course and finishing with a Card's game. We took off Thursday morning and left them to fend for themselves for the day at with zoo and such. I have tons of picks but not a whole lot of time. We're trying to get settled while fitting family time in before school on Monday so I will post more about our week and pics in the next couple of days! Wahoo for Utah!!!!

6 comments:

Boonie and Jenn said...

I'm glad you made it back! Now you can begin student teaching! You will love it.

Mac & Jesi said...

yeah you guys are back! We need to get together soon!

Er Bear said...

looks like you guys got everything in before you took off!! glad you made it back to the promise land safe and sound!!

Er Bear said...

You go into where you would post a picture and paste the slide show code into the url box. I hope thats what you meant:) For some reason it usually pastes two of them, so I just scroll over and delete one of them!

The Heriford's said...

So cute!!!! We miss you guys! lets play soon!!!!

Lacey said...

Sounds like fun!! By the way I like your blog background it's all bright and cheerful : )