Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Ok ok I know it's been awhile and I have some really good explanations! We have been go go go since we've been back from St. Louis. We only had a couple days to get settled in before school started and honestly that was not enough! We are still not even close to settled but we are dealing with what we have:) My student teaching is keeping me hecka busy but I am loving it! Honest! I didn't think I would really like it and I thought I would just be dragging my feet through it but I was wrong. It could be cause I am with an amazing teacher or that my 6th graders are so great, I don't know but I love it! It makes me excited to teach (I know that's a shock huh? I just wanted to get done with school and never look back but I actually think I really wanna teach for at least awhile now:)). Dave has been driving up to Logan twice a week to finish up his great education at USU. Though the first week he rode his bike back and forth in order to train some more for Lotoja.

Labor Day weekend we were able to make a trip down to Powell! Wahoo! We were stoked to be able to still fit in a trip even though we were gone all summer. It was a different trip. The first day was a good normal day in Powell but that night a storm moved in. It made the night a little uncomfortable with sand filling our tent and water leaking through. The next day we had great water all morning then the rest of the day was spent under the houseboat's docks and on the beach playing and watching the boys do some ridiculously funny and interesting things to keep them as well as us girls entertained. I'll post the video once I get it (you'll cry it's so funny, I did)!

No comments: