Friday, August 15, 2008

More LOST Than Ever!

Well this week we've hit a big milestone! We finished the fourth season of Lost and are all caught up with the majorly intense series of Lost and we are now awaiting the last final season to begin. We started, I think, the beginning of June and finished Wednesday night. I can't believe how many late nights we have spent out here in Missouri trying to fit in just one more episode. After each episode I learned not to look at Dave because I knew what those lips were going to say, "Another?!?" You could say we became obsessed but Dave's mind wasn't on anything else when he got back home from a long day. This was the routine: Dave walks in the door (well, sometimes I would have to unlock it for him to enter), Dave goes straight to the bedroom to get out of his work close and into his "comfy" clothes, Dave enters the front room again and goes straight to the computer to set up the nest episode of Lost while I finish up the last of dinner prep, then I serve up dinner and bring it on over to our nice set up of our computers and then there it begins. Yes Jon, we are just as lost as you now. Morgan I know you're proud!

This is to give you an idea of our set up but we have another (bigger) monitor that we watched every single episode of Lost on.

No worries, we have even better news!!! In one week from today we will be-drum roll please-duh, duh, duh, duh.... HOME! Home sweet home! Oh Utah, how we've missed you so! he he. I don't think I can express to you all how happy we will be to be surrounded by those great Wasatch Mountains. No, really we've had a good time out here but we've worked hard and are ready to be home:) See all you friends and family soon!!!!

3 comments:

KM said...

Oh my I have heard so much about Lost but WOW you guys watched all the seasons!! That is like me and Nic with the office :) I am so stoked for you to be home. Lake Powell here we come!

Boonie and Jenn said...

That is hilarious because that was our routine exactly in our old apartment catching up on those! They are so addicting! Have you watched 24? It is the same way!

Morgan said...

I am SO proud of you guys! Rumor has it that there are at least two more seasons left.. and number five doesn't start until January! At least that is what I have heard. Oh how I love my Sawyer..
We start student teaching so soon! Ahh!! See you at the seminar on Monday!