Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bye Bye Opti


Full Name: Optimus Prime Price
Born: unknown
Time of death: 12:15 A.M. June 23, 2008
Cause of death: unknown
After being a part of our family for 8 months, Opti passed away by an unknown cause and was flushed early Monday morning. He was a very lively fish. Dave taught him how to jump out the water and kept him active chasing after the picture on his beta food bottle. He moved and traveled across 4 states with us on our trek out to St. Louis, Missouri. He saw more than most beta fish, I would say. He will always be remembered and greatly missed by many who witnessed his acrobatics but especially by Dave and Rachel Price.

8 comments:

Cam and Mary said...

So sorry about your fish! I can't believe you took it with you! :) It looks like I'll be coming out there the end of July, so I'll see you then!

Lacey said...

Poor little fish! Such short lives! A new one in the near future????? or maybe a kiddo anytime soon???

Boonie and Jenn said...

Sorry to hear about your fish. That is so cool that you took him with you! You two are so cute.

KM said...

I wonder if he passed away from the humidity!? That is so sad! Im sorry :(

Morgan said...

I just had a moment of silence for Opti. I do not know how I could handle it if my beta fish died. Monkey is so dear to my heart! Condolences to you and Dave. Let me know if you need anything in any way.

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (sniff) (sob) (gasp) NOOOOOOOOOOO! (sniff) We only knew Opti for a short time, but....(gasp) Sorry, we're going to have to finish this comment later.

Julie P. said...

What?!?! Opti kicked the bucket, good thing Dave's birthday is coming up next week:) jk

Mac & Jesi said...

Hey! I didnt know that you had a blog! Sorry about your fish!