Wednesday, July 2, 2008

ABC Learn About Me- Tag from Kara & Lacey

A) attached or single- ATTACHED!
B) best friend- I would have to say Dave for sure!
C) cake or pie- cake! (I made this delicious peanut butter silk cake for Dave's birthday last year and I can't find the recipe to do it this year) except if Marie Calendar's is having there pie sale:)
D) day- probably Sunday at the moment since that's the only day Dave and I have off
E) essential item- a water bottle filled with cold water and cherry chapstick. I always have them with me everywhere I go!
F) favorite color- for some reason it's always been purple
G) gummie bears or worms- worms only if they are the sugared/sour kind!
H) home town- Sandy, Utah (oh I miss it!)
I) indulgence- PINEAPPLE ( I had to put at least one healthy thing) , watermelon sour patch kids, pumpkin bread, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin anything!, CARAMEL, warm brownies or cookies with ice cream on top, the list could go on...
J) January or July- I would have to say July
K) kids- uh? no and not any closer to having them than a year ago. I've gotta say I can't get enough of my niece and nephew-miss you guys!
L) life is incomplete without- noise and laughter
M) marriage date- June 6th, 2007
N) # of siblings- 9! (counting my in-laws) only 2 blood:)
O) oranges or apples- oh man that's hard! I love both but I am picky bout my apples, if you haven't tried the pink lady apples you are missing out!
P) phobias or fears- the floods here in Missouri...eeh!
Q) quote- "It isn't supposed to be wasy. It's the hard that makes it so great. If it were easy everone would be doing it."
R) reason to smile- my new adventures everyday with Dave
S) season- Fall! I love it!
T) tag- Jess, Bri, Erika, Amber, Jenn, Mary, Morgan B. I'll stop there.
U) unknown fact about me- I've always been one to work out but ever since we've moved out to St. Louis I can't miss a day and can't work out less than an hour and a half a day (FREAK I know), Dave is trying to talk me into a marathon...we'll see.
V) vegetarian or oppressor of animal- sorry I eat my meat! That's why they are here. Just read the scriptures...not to sound harsh
W) worst habit- eating, sad worst habit but I think that is probably it at the moment
X) rays or ultrasounds- I dunno, weird question.
Y) your favorite food- Dave and I have a hard time with this. I love to cook and try new things so it is always something new for dinner but I would say I love good salads, breads and gppd chips and salsa
Z) zodiac sign- Libra

2 comments:

Julie P. said...

Woohoo! I love it when people get tagged, I just hate being tagged:)

Cam and Mary said...

I hope I like working out in St. Louis as much as you do! :)