Monday, December 9, 2013

Kearon


He gets his large hands and long torso from his dad
I claim the dark hair
Most of the facial features look like Dave but the nose is definitely Nasella
He loves his hands
I love when I get to burp him and I feel his soft, smooth cheeks rub mine
When he is up in a burping position, he loves to tuck his legs up and snuggle 
For some reason laying on the changing table and starring at or out (not sure which one he is doing) the window, after being upset, soothes him
I was right, he is a very active boy (mouth, feet, arms, head)
He's already beginning to fight sleep, argh!
 He has a calm way about him
We are worried his personality takes a bit after my brother, Michael. We will have to continue to practice our patience!

With all of the trials we have faced in just his 27 days of life, we truly love him and feel so blessed to be his parents.

No comments: