Monday, December 9, 2013

Baby Showers

I am very blessed to have wonderful people in my life! I was given so many wonderful baby showers and gifts. I am in deep gratitude and feel so very loved it has made me tear up quite a bit. My close friends Alli, Brittney and Kara took me out for dinner and gave me a little mini shower in the summer when we could all get together since Kara and Brittney live out of state. I love them dearly! Dave's family also gave me a shower in September but the pictures are not available at the moment. 

Ward Friends Shower
(We forgot to take pictures at the shower so here is a couple aftermath)
This day was double great because I won a new tennis racket!


Family and Friends Shower
My mom and Kaitlin threw a rocking baby shower!







Chicks with Sticks Tennis Team Shower
Fun girls make a fun party




My friends from my reading endorsement classes surprised me with a shower during one of our classes!

No comments: