Friday, August 10, 2012

ELED Buddies For Life

I am so lucky to have met these three great girls (Morgan, Mary and Jenn) in my elementary ed program up at USU 6 years ago! It's crazy how time has flown by and the places we're all at in our lives now.Morgan was just recently married and Mary and Jenn both have two adorable kiddos, Mary has a third on the way. Mary just moved to Layton so I'm super excited to her so close! Last night, I had the privilege of having them all over with their cute families! I was looking forward to this night for awhile and  it didn't disappoint!  I'm so happy we could all get together with everyone's busy schedules! 


Morgan, Mary, Jenn and I
(My shirt makes me look like I've gained 20 pounds in this picture!)


1 comment:

Cam and Mary said...

So grateful we are all still friends! I was telling Cam that night how I never could've made it through school without you girls. Thanks for having us all over at your house! I will host next time. :)