Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Quick Getaway to St. George

I needed to get away after school got out so we took some friends and went to St. George. I didn't take my bike and only went on one run so it was a relax trip. It was blistering hot down there, but we made the best of it.  We had a lot of fun as always. We played in the Virgin River and on the Dixie rock. Allie and I got to lay out by the pool for awhile. The pool at the Legacy clubhouse isn't heated and they keep it uncovered all year long, so it is always freezing, even in the summer. Dave, Kaitlin and others like to test their daring spirits all the time and they jump in  in the middle of winter when we're down there but I won't. We ended up jumping in the pool about ten times to cool off and even though it was a shock each time, it was refreshing. Thanks to Jake and Allie for helping us have an enjoyable and relaxing weekend!

 Dave and Jake got to go for a ride



The Virgin River, right out of La Verkin (on the way to Zion's)



I love this spot in St. George! It gives you a beautiful view of all of Dixie.
Dave jumping the gap

No comments: