Saturday, August 6, 2011

Salt Lake Tennis Districts & Michael's Birthday

Wednesday, I flew home to Salt Lake because my mom's tennis team that I had been playing on this summer made it to districts and districts was August 4-6. Michael's birthday was on Thursday, the 4th, so I got to celebrate with the fam too. We went golfing at Willow Creek, I pretty much just drove the cart, went to lunch, and then after our match that night we ate at Spaghetti Factory.

In districts we had 4 matches. The team decided to match each day by wearing the same colors. I played singles each match. Playing 4 singles matches in 3 days is quite hard on the body. It was great excercise though! I won two and lost two of my matches and the team ended up winning 3 out of the 4 matches. I'm so glad I got a chance to go back and play in districts. It was a lot of fun! I enjoyed playing on this team. The girls on the team were so amazing and fun!


Michael is 23





Thursday, the uniforms were black and white
It poured right before the match so we had to wait until it dried.



Friday was pink and white


Saturday was a white top and colorful skirt.
My mom wanted to look like a bunch of easter eggs.

No comments: