Friday, August 26, 2011

Last Days of Summer

Since we've been back from Cali, I've put my life on hold and dove into the preparations for the start of school. I spent a week or so before we left but when we got back, I only had two weeks to get everything in order and prepared. One week until back to school night. I've spent numerous hours in my new classroom. The last teacher left a blank slate for me and I'm not so sure how much I liked that since it felt like I've put in many more hours than I did last year on the room organization and decoration. The classroom did get new carpet this summer so that is nice!


Back to school night went well. I took pictures of all the students that came and printed them off the other day and all my students are cutie-pa-tooties! I'm excited! School starts Monday. I took some pictures of my room before I left yesterday. I wish I would've taken befores because it's changed tons since I started.


This is where I'll be molding young minds this year

Our garden today
What I picked today...there are 2 orange bell peppers almost ready too!

No comments: