Sunday, October 10, 2010

24 on 10/10/10

My birthday this year was exciting being on 10/10/10 and all. It was hard for Dave to decide what to do with me because it was on a Sunday but I think he did a pretty good job. We had 2 parties. One on Saturday with Dave's family and the other on Sunday with my fam and some of everyone else. We had a giant skookie with ice cream on Saturday and s'mores in our back yard on Sunday. They are two of my favorite treats! My family called me at 10:10 a.m. on 10/10/10 to sing happy birthday and then again after they left at 10:10 p.m. I thought it was super cute and witty. It feels so weird that I'm already to 24...I'm scared for the next big number! Time is flying past me and I can't seem to stop it so I just try to embrace it. It's working out pretty well. I found myself a lot more happy and chipper! There are a lot of pics but I wanted to document the fun this year since I don't have much from last.
This is from one of my 1st graders....At the beginning of the year we played a game where you have to name something you like that begins with the same letter as your name so I said, "My name is Mrs. Price and I like marshmallows." If you have seen my cupboard and on any night, you know how much I love marshmallows! I thought it was so thoughtful of my student to remember! A GIANT Skookie... for one cake



I got a lot of school stuff...Airborne being one of them.

Balloon games







And a white cake with frosting...





10 10 10!

Natalia and I!

Give me s'mores!!!!



Yahtzee!! Almost all of us got a Yahzee but my mom and dad...Kaitlin won



1 comment:

KM said...

Happy 24th Gorgeous!! Wish we could have been there! It looks amazing.. skookie and smores.. and what a cute 10.10.10 cake! Your family is super adorable! I am glad to hear Dave spoiled you! I have your present so lets get together soon and celebrate! love you.