Sunday, September 26, 2010

Chilly Ride

Friday night we took our moto up Weber Canyon and headed towards Kamas to meet my family for some family time. Luckily Dave made me bring my winter coat and packed my gloves for me because the ride back wasn't as pleasant as the ride there. It was almost as cold as my start in Lotoja two weeks before. We were chilled to the bone, literally. It took us sweats, layers of blankets, snuggling, and hours of our space heater blasting on me to warm up finally.

We stopped at Devil's Slide to rest our bottoms This is me when we arrived home. My muscles weren't working properly.

1 comment:

Donny and Arielle said...

Ha ha ha! I know how cold motorcycle rides are. Imagine being the one driving! SO COLD! Looks like you guys are doing so great. I haven't checked your blog in a while, so I have spent about 30 minutes or so catching up on you! I have finally updated my blog for the first time in like 5 months, and I didn't even cover everything! Anyway, miss you, love you, hope all is well Mrs. Price!