Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Lotoja 2010 Lottery


It looks like this year on September 11th Dave, Ryan, Bridget, and I will be cranking our bicycle pedals from Logan to Jackson Hole. Yep, you heard right, WE ALL GOT IN! We received an email around midnight this morning telling us we each had a spot in this years' Lotoja. Now this year Bridget and I decided we'd split the 206 miles and do a relay. It's still a whopping 100 miles that I'm still a bit frightened by but at least I will only be on the bike about 6 hours instead of the 11 or 12. We'll see how this year goes and I might just want more next year. Even with all my nerves, I'm pretty stoked to do it and put that Lotoja sticker on my car! Looking forward to a summer on my bike! Just wish they made the pads on the shorts a lot thicker!

4 comments:

Nearly Flowers said...

We'll be cheering for ya.

Cam and Mary said...

Congrats Rach! I obviously don't know much about it, because I totally thought you were on your way to it the other day when you said something about it on fb! Haha!

KM said...

Congrats girlfriend! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Unknown said...

Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Artsy GM(Brown)


Louis Vuitton Murakami Moca Neverfull MM


Chanel SPRING-SUMMER 2009 Flap Bag


Louis Vuitton Monogram Multicolore Chrissie MM(black)

Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite Marco Wallet(black)