Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Me Frugal?

Ok, ok I guess it's true! I have to admit it. I thought I married a frugal man, when in reality, I am the truly frugal one. This proves my statement....

These are my serving shoes...
Yes, I know they are moccasins and not fit for working in a restaurant.
This is the bottom of them.
I come home every night with soaked socks...so I decided one day last week to try out some of my other shoes for work. I ended up slipping in the kitchen while carrying plates. Fortunately, I only break 1 of 10 plates I was carrying but the humiliation and pain I felt kind of counteracted the happiness for the whole plates.

I even tried to go buy some no-slip shoes but couldn't do it when I saw the price tag. It is just so hard to spend on things for work especially because we just switched from white to black shirts so I had to go buy a new shirt. I think I can run these down a bit more:)

No comments: