Monday, June 8, 2009

Two years has come so fast!

I can't believe it has been 2 years already. It's humbling to me that I have been blessed these last 2 1/2 years to have this amazing person by my side. And that he has been by my side from day 1. He gave me so many reasons to believe that there was hope for a Prince Charming in my life and continues today to knock out my doubts and hardships in life and makes me feel that I am the Luckiest (our song, cheezy I know but it's true).



We were able to have such a great day full of events for our anniversary on Saturday. It was Air Force week on Hill and so they had the Air Show this weekend. We were able to go both Saturday and Sunday. I love to see Dave get so excited about things. He's just so cute. I always have to drag him on walks but all I learned this weekend that all I have to do is take him to an Air Show and he'll walk for miles!


Us in front of Dave's favorite, the C-17


I met some funny people. Really! This guy when I turned to look at him he had his lips puckered, then another random person stopped me while I was walking back to my seats with my popcorn and asked if he could have some... I gladly gave him some.





Thunderbirds



We ate at Tepanyaki

Then we went to the Real game. It was a bummer they tied and it was a bit chilly but it was fun to experience an MLS game being such soccer funatics.

I love this boy!

Sunday Dave had to work one of the concession stands at the Air Show so I went and met up with friends and family. The weather almost ruined the day but luckily it cleared a little to be able to see some of the show. I don't know what it is with these June 6th and 7ths...they just are not the best days for weather, at least in the last 2 years. It was a lot of fun to have Kara and Nic and her dad and brother up here as well as my fam.


The F-22

Kaitlin is so tan! I remember those days.

Love the fam!

6 comments:

Fife Family Forever said...

How cute! 2 years do go by fast, and so will the next 2 years. Looks like you guys had fun. Congrats!!

Cam and Mary said...

Glad you had a fun anniversary! We are excited to see you too!

KM said...

Congratulations! I love you both! The air show was so much fun. I love how my whispy hair looks fantastic! HA! Remember when it started to Hail on us! Oh my jeans were soaked the rest of that night!

Boonie and Jenn said...

Happy 2 years!!! Looks like you had fun. We need to all go to lunch when Mary comes to town!

Anonymous said...

I went to the REAL game too. It was a big bummer to see them tie!

Robert and Michaelene Duree said...

Love your blog!!! Congratulation on your anniversary!
How did you hear about the air show?