Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Time for some House Updates


I finally got a sec to upload pictures from our house. So here they are, the updates thus far that I've had time to put up. This isn't everything, we've done a lot more that has kept us plenty busy but here are the main rooms we've worked on and have finished...for now:)


Kitchen

Before

Afters



Hallway
Before

After



Front Room
Before



Afters



Master Bedroom
Before


Afters

Master Bathroom
Before


After



Our Backyard Oasis
This is before we weeded


After










This is perfect for bbqs! Anyone up for a bbq this summer?? Let us know!


I've had so much fun picking things out for our first house, especially colors if you can't tell. I think my favorite rooms are the kitchen and master bedroom but just wait til I post pictures of our guest/my craft room when it's done; it's my happy place. It's been a lot of work but I love it! I love having a place of our own that we can come home to each day and plop our tired selves on a couch or cuddle in any room of the house. It's great!

8 comments:

TEISHA said...

Your house is adorable. Having your own house is the best!!!!

mikey and kimby said...

Your house looks amazing!!!

Mac & Jesi said...

Love the house Rach! We are so down for a bbq!

Boonie and Jenn said...

You have done an amazing job! I love the colors and things you have chosen. Such an adorable house!

KM said...

I love these before and after pictures! You guys really transformed that house! I miss it already.. I think it is time for another sleepoever.. is it weird that is feels like a second home to me!?!?

The Heriford's said...

we would love to have a bbq with you guys!!!!! lets say Sept. 1st..... oh brother. We sure miss the Prices out here. Glad you guys are having a fun summer.

Erica said...

Rachel, thanks for your comment... It was good to see you the other day. Also, way to go with your house, it's very similar to what I would one day like to do... lucky you!

Missy said...

What a beautiful house, but it helps that you have such great style. I love before and after pics.