Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Valentine's Tag

So I saw this on a friend's blog and wanted to talk about my husband even though Valentine's Day is over. Yes, our Valentine's was great! Very low key but great! Just what I wanted.



*What is your husband's name? David Albert Price (I was so glad to include a picture of us in our wedding announcement because it sounded like I was marrying an oldie:))

*How long have you been married? 2 years in June!

*How long did you date? Well we got married one day before our 6 month mark of dating:) I never thought I would be one to get married off that fast.

*How old is he? I usually answer this question by saying a 5 year trapped in a 23 year old body because he has the energy and is full of life like a young boy. (I didn't want it to sound like he was a child in a bad way so I had to explain myself:))

*Who eats the most sweets? Definitely Dave! I can't buy sweets without hiding them if I want them to last longer than a day.

*Who said I love you first? Dave but it almost slipped out a few times from me

*Who is taller? Him again; which I love! When we were dating I would always wear tall shoes so he thought I was a lot taller. It wasn't until we were married that he realized I wasn't as tall.

*Who can sing the best? I would say we're pretty even but I love his voice!

*Who is smarter? I think he would say me but I think it depends on what we're talking about. I just can remember things A LOT better and I'm better at directions than him:)

*Who does the laundry? I usually do it but he usually does the folding part

*Who pays the bills? The good thing is that we haven't had many so I think both.

*Who sleeps on the right side? We just switched sides to change things up. Looking at the bed Dave.

*Who mows the lawn? What lawn? (one day we'll have our own lawn)

*Who cooks dinner? Me! It's my favorite thing to do! Dave is great at cleaning up my mess:)

*Who drives? That would be Dave. Thanks to him we're still alive after many close encounters to death on the road

*Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Dave probably. I'm the first to break the silence though.

*Who asked who out first? Yep, Dave again:) He saw me from across the room and couldn't resist.

*Who wears the pants? Uh...that would be me. I even asked Dave and he agreed.

*I tag: YOU! I want to hear what everyone has to say:)

No comments: