Friday, February 6, 2009

Some Catch Up Pictures and More

Saturday we went up to Park City to watch the International Freestyle Skiing Half-pipe Championships with Bridge and Ry. It was a blast! It was so cool when the skiers would do a trick right in front of where we were standing. Ten times cooler than watching it on the tv.

I was in charge of the food for my cousin Natalie's bridal shower. Can ya tell what her colors were??? I love doing this kind of stuff so when the opportunity arises I take it! Everyone loved the food, too!






These are a little late but here are pictures from our trip to Vegas and St. George over New Years. Vegas was crazy!








We went to a sports grill to watch the Sugar Bowl and see the Utes kick some b-hind. (Yes we are still Aggies but when it comes to football we don't like to admit that we are.)
Let me inform you that USU basketball is 22 and 1 which is they have the biggest winning streak in the nation! We're stoked for them! Here comes another Utah team to prove those big headed NCAA guys that Utah has some guts:)



3 comments:

Sare said...

Hey, I just got your message on kate's blog and put you on her list- it's good to know how I can now sneak a peek at your life now as well (looks like things are going awesome!) Thanks for the effort to stay connected to kate!

TEISHA said...

Hey! I found your blog through jesi's. My little brother said you were his sub today. just wanted to say hi. looks like life is going great for you guys!

the johansen's said...

Too bad we didn't run into you guys in Park City at the ski comp. That would have been fun! Looks like you guys are having so much fun!