Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I LOVE YOU


Two years ago today, Dave dropped that butterfly-infusing 3 word phrase on me. Not that I hadn't been dying to hear it sooner, catching myself from saying it plenty of times, yet it was perfect! He waited for the right time to say it and when he said it, he meant it that is for sure. We picked a date to get married that same night! 3 months and 2 days later we were married!


It is amazing to see how much those 3 words have grown to something much greater than what I thought it was before Dave. These two years have been full of the true meaning of those 3 words. I am so grateful for Dave. He is my backbone and my better half most days. He gives so much and expects nothing in return...well, unless its a back scratch in church (but even that he's pretty self-less with). He is my everything!


*Note to Dave: Thanks for taking care of your sickly wife!

No comments: