Saturday, November 29, 2008

Graduation is nearing...

Its right around the corner! Just 2 weeks from today we will be handed our fake diploma and saying goodbye to Utah State and hello to the "real world." No words to describe how happy and excited Dave and I are. I am just excited to be sharing this with Dave. I was just telling him the other night how perfect it was meeting him when I did and how lucky we were to be able to endure the last year and a half of school together. It's been roller coaster but I am so happy we were able to do it together! I am so happy we get to go through this transition of life together! I am grateful for such a loving, kid-at-heart, hard-working husband!

Dave's dad and brother Jon were so kind to take some graduation pics for us to send out. Here are a few of our favorites!






Graduates 2008!

4 comments:

Cam and Mary said...

Very cute Rach! Gosh, it goes by fast! I'm so happy for you and Dave! What are your plans? Are you looking for a teaching job?

Boonie and Jenn said...

Those pics are so cute! I kept trying to push Boonie to get done sooner so we could graduate together, but it didn't work. What are your plans? Where are you two living now?

Morgan said...

Oh man! I absolutely LOVE these pictures!!!! Oh I am so excited to graduate! I should really post all of the pictures that I have taken.. even though I won't be walking until May.. Love love love this post!

kOrTnI said...

These Grad pictures turned out so cute!!!! My favorite is the one of you in Dave's arms...so cute!!!

Lunch was fun! Lets play soon!