Saturday, November 1, 2008

Finally answering a tag or two...

So I've decided since I have been tagged quite a few times and haven't answered any of them yet I am going to pick and choose different parts of them all and combine them in one! Enjoy!

THE FIVE (Tagged by Coral)
10 years ago I:
1. was in 6th grade
2. was playing soccer, basketball, dancing
3. had the best teacher EVER! Mrs. B
4. started the front teeth gap fixing journey! (Braces)
5. had the dreams of being a Fashion Designer, Teacher, or Dance Teacher.

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. plan lessons
2. Try to relax
3. apply to districts for jobs
4. work on teaching portfolio
5. Exercise

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Pineapple!!!
2. Salty stuff! i.e. Wheat Thins, Triscuits, Club Crackers, Cheez Its!, pretzels, etc.
3. Anything to do with pumpkin (one of the many reasons I love fall)
4. Carrots
5. Apples

5 places I have lived:
1. Sandy, UT
2. Logan, UT
3. St. Charles, MO
That's about it...hopefully I can add to that soon here!!!!

Five jobs I have had:
1. Babies 'R Us (good ole Babies-at a young age I learned a lot more then most parents know about breast pumps and diaper depots)
2. Smoky Mountain Pizza & Pasta (worked there for 3 years and now I am back after a year of being away:))
3. Children's Academy (end of senior year in high school)
4. Tennis Instructor
5. Wendy's, HA-that was one of the hardest jobs to get, too! American Eagle, Capital Recovery then Iggy's (college jobs)


8 is great and also long! (Tagged by Kara)
8 things I am passionate about:
1. Dave
2. daily exercise/staying fit
3. Finding a house
4. family
5. Keeping in touch with friends
6. Photographs
7. COOKING!
8. laughter

8 words/phrases I use often:
1. BABE, I want a house!
2. They're a ding dong!
3. I want a house!
4. You terd. (to Kaitlin and Dave)
5. I need to lose weight (it's always followed by some new way I can)
6. I need my own place!
7. Shhhh! ( to my 3rd graders)
8. Oh David. (quite often I have to say this to him)

8 places I want to visit:
1. Italy
2. Washington D.C.
3. Hawaii
4. Chicago (again)
5. England
6. Caribbean
7. Mexico would be nice again
8. Havasupai (Dave would love me forever)

8 favorite restaurants:
1. Kneaders
2. Jason's Deli
3. La Puente
4. Smoky Mountain (even after working there for years)
5. P.F. Chang's 6. Papa John's (favorite delivery pizza)
7. Old Spaghetti Factory
8. Leatherby's (great desserts)

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Decemeber 13, 2008- Dave and I graduate!!!
2. When we find a house and move out of the parents
3. The day I have my own classroom full of chicklins
4. The day I get paid for teaching
5. Owning a boat:)
6. Opening and using the rest of my wedding presents when we have a place
7. The day I have to stop writing a lesson plan for everything I teach! (It's a drag)
8. To hear from both Michael's on Christmas!

Well that's all for now! I know I have another one to answer but maybe one day:) I'm not going to tag anyone but feel free! Love you all!

No comments: