Monday, November 3, 2008

All the Festivities and more

Family pumpkin carving/painting night. Dave's turned out great!



Kaitlin loves the wide open mouth and arms pose for pictures these days




Well Halloween was a success! My 3rd graders partied all day at school. Luckily it was a short day!!! Then it was off to the Price/Fowers Spook Alley. The rain put a little damper on things, not really for Julie and I since we were in a dry garage (he he), but I think we still had a great turn out. Enjoy our pics!



Some of my 3rd graders. I saw such great costumes! Some of my favorites being Thing 1 and Thing 2 and the Geico Caveman.


Cora and Wells setting up for the spook alleyBritt, Brandon, me, and Dave ready to get the spooking started!
This picture creeps me out a bit even.




I just wanted to show my cute 6th graders! Luckily I was able to snag a pic with them. I miss them all dearly!


Here's one on my last day with them.

2 comments:

Fife Family Forever said...

I need your email address, I also am going private with my blog

Boonie and Jenn said...

My birthday was wonderful thanks! It looks like you had a wonderful Halloween as well. Your kids are cute! How is your new block?