Monday, July 15, 2013

Pregnancy

Yesterday marked 24 weeks. I'm under 4 months to go, only 16 weeks. Some parts have gone fast, others have drawn out. One reason it has felt long is because I haven't showed a real pregnancy bump until within just the last week. So I've been in the fat stage for 5 months about! From about weeks 8 - 14 and it lingered a bit more on and off throughout the few weeks after, I was quite nauseous and more tired than I had ever been in my entire life, even during my Ebstein-Barr flares. In the last 2 weeks, I've been getting some of that back. Not as severe, but it hasn't been fun especially with the heat!

Things I would rather do without right now:
Peanut butter and honey toast
Granola
Making my own meals (I still do it, but it takes everything I've got to do it)
Acid re-flux 10 times worse than normal!
Using the restroom 3 times during a tennis match and up to 6 or 7 times a night


Things I have loved:
Tart things such as: strawberry lemonade, vinegar based pasta salad, pickles (they make me re-flux really bad though so I have to be careful), sour patch kids, pink lady apples
Baked potatoes with sour cream
Yummy hot breakfast foods: pancakes, waffles, eggs, etc.
Cottage cheese
Cheddar cheese
Feeling the little bugger flip, roll, kick and thump ( I started feeling him the night before my big ultra-sound 4 weeks ago and he hasn't stopped, I swear he's trying to get out of there!)

My belly button is about to pop out. I'm beginning to worry how big I am going to actually get!

I don't have any idea what to do for baby. We've been so busy with everything else, I'm feeling a bit worried! I don't know what to do about items to buy and research. I am really the worst researcher out there. I dislike very much. I get all these emails from places and don't know what really is important to read. This baby is coming to one unprepared momma!

No comments: