Monday, July 8, 2013

June 2013

June has been unbelievably busy! I'm glad I have a few pictures to post but don't have time to write much. The shovel has still not been put into our lot, we're crossing our fingers that it will happen in July! I am currently 23 weeks and 1 day along. Baby Price is one active little boy! Our house was under contract with this investor, which in my nicest words was a ding dong, but he backed out last minute. He really was a pain in the rear to work with and as the process went on, I despised him more and more. He tried to squeeze every last thing out of us and I'm happy we put our foot down when we did. I'm glad he didn't get our house! I hope nicer people come along! Here are some things we were up to in June:
My friend, Natalie, FINALLY (ha!) got married June 14th! (I don't know what it is with my friends and getting married on Flag Day, that's the 3rd.)

Our Anniversary! We hiked Waterfall Canyon in Ogden.
Dave wanted to remind me I'm tied to him forever. (This was in the middle of sacrament.)

S'mores night at our house with neighbors. We thought it was going to be our last...


Baby Price at 20 weeks 2 days. He's such a cute little bugger!


I've been really self-conscious and haven't wanted to put any of these pics up because I feel like I've ballooned out and don't even look pregnant, just bloated but here I am, me at 20 weeks. 

1 comment:

Alex said...

you look fabulous!!!!