Sunday, October 14, 2012

My Birfday Party

Sadly I had to share my birthday with parent conferences this year. So, we celebrated on Monday by going to Get Air in Kaysville. I love this place!!!!!  and love!!!! and love!!! Yep, it's probably one of my favorite places to go. Everyone had a great time until we had a casualty; Jake sprained his ankle pretty bad. I felt horrible! He has to be in a boot for 4-6 weeks. Sorry!

We always come up with challenges and this time wasn't any different. There were a couple different challenges made this evening. We wore ourselves out! Then we got to enjoy some treats. Since we brought Get Air so much business, they provided us with a party room. I almost felt like a kid. My nephew, Wellyn, even told me to have my birthday here next time and to make sure to invite him. 

Thanks to all who came!

Sorry Al, I can't turn it:) but it's still adorable!






Bridge, it doesn't look like this ended well...



Random little girl is digging for something. 

2 comments:

Cam and Mary said...

That looks fun! Glad you had a good birthday!

KM said...

Looks like so much fun! Wish we could have joined!