Monday, September 10, 2012

Summer

I did so many things this summer and I wanted to at this document them. Here are some of the experiences I had this summer:

~St. George with the Schneiter's
~Celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary in Island Park
~ran in the Wasatch Back Ragnar
~Camping at East Canyon with my cousin, Natalie and her hubby, Kevin
~Floated the Weber River twice and didn't have any traumatic experience these times
~4th of July was full of Riverdale Days, floating the river, bbq with friends and watching fireworks from our roof
~Yellowstone with my fam for the first time
~Taught tennis lessons to neighbors for the 2nd summer
~Played on my mom's tennis team for a second time and made it to districts again!
~Organized our bathroom closet
~Got addicted to pinterest
~Bbqs in our backyard with friends
~2 women only cycling rides along with squeezing in rides during my busy weeks
~temple work for a ton of family names with Alli and Kara came onse!

It was a CRAZY BUSY summer! I really had such a great summer, though! So sad it's gone and past! I'm really missing it right now in my overwhelmed, tired state!

No comments: