Monday, September 10, 2012

San Fran

Labor Day weekend was spent in San Francisco. I took a day off in THE FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL, which was ridiculously stressful but can I tell you, so so worth it! My cousin had this wedding planned for almost two years and I wouldn't have missed it! I and we had a blast in the short time we had there and with my family! I was able to finally meet Caroline's husband to be after knowing and hearing about him for 5 years. I am excited for them to some visit. (They promised!) 

There are so many other pictures that were taken but for now here is what I've got!

Exploring the Golden Gate

I love the Nasellas!






Lombard Street. This was freaky!


The Crooked Street

Blackmail....

My beautiful cousin, Caroline

Me, Caroline, Kristen and Kaitlin.
We're only missing one girl cousin.


On out place mats were mustaches and these lovely teeth! So, so much fun!

Crazy fog covering the Golden Gate and nothing else around it.

WE GOT TO MEET THE BUSHMAN!
Dave and I have used him for inspiration in years past in the Price family  spook alley so we had to meet him!




1 comment:

KM said...

looks like fun!I wish we could have met up but for sure next time. The bush man is hilarious!