Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Us Lately

It's been awhile since I've sat down and posted anything other than our St. George trips so I decided I should finally sit down and post other things.


Dave:
1. Chugging away at his Masters program (gritting his teeth along the way)
2. Still employed thanks to the government not shutting down
3. Sold the moto... I'm not sure how I feel about it.
4. Just signed up for his 3rd go around of Lotoja
5. Gave us a 3 week vacation in San Diego this summer (he has some work stuff to do)
6. Keeps our cars running for minimum cost

Rach
1. Finally found the answers to my exhaustion that I've had since Christmas - Epstein-Barr Virus (the virus that Mono comes from) Think I am finally feeling myself again, energy wise, if I can ever get a decent night sleep that is! :)
2. Have 30 days left of teaching my little munchkins...and the only reason I know that is because we count our days in school, it's not that I'm am yearning for that day because I'm actually not. I have loved those little ones since the day I got each one of them and might cry the day they leave...
3. Trying to keep up the exercise routine despite sleep deprivation.
4. On the job hunt again for next year, and trying to not be bitter about it.
5. Getting Dave involved in my love of playing basketball and tennis (we try to play both together each week)
6. Last, trying not to let the weather determine my happiness. I want more sunshine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is your job not set at the school you are teaching at now???

Morgan said...

Rach! One of my best friends in high school had Epstein-Barr Virus when we were seniors.. it sucked for her, but that totally makes sense as to why you were so exhausted all the time! I am going to ask her about it and I'll let you know what her advice is :)

What is going on with your job??