Thursday, June 17, 2010

Latest House Projects

I've been wanting to do something for our kitchen window because it was just too boring without anything. I've been playing with different things and then finally decided to make my own curtains because I hated everything I saw in stores, thus I went straight to Sunny and walah! my second sewing project...

My friend came and helped me with this project. I love having loved ones that are talented! It's in our entryway and it was hard to take a picture of because it is a bit of a tight space there. It's not complete either, I need to find a few more pictures to put in some of the frames but this is our picture wall thus far!


My garden is doing really well too! I just picked some fresh peas today! I'm so excited the plants are growing and producing!! I can't wait for more!

2 comments:

Cam and Mary said...

Looks great, Rach! I bet your house looks super cute. We are coming home the end of July, but it's going to be a quick trip. Maybe you can come meet us up at Bear Lake?

Robert stokes said...

You guys look like a good couple. I am jealous that 2 people are so happy, I'm a miserable human being and love making other people miserable, but I am making an exception for you and will refrain from making lewd and obnoxious comments.