Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter/Conference Weekend

This last weekend was a good weekend because:
1. Dave came home from being gone all week, it was my first time alone in our house
2. Despite all the hype about the bad weather, Dave and I got a little bike ride in
3. Conference was great! It's so funny because the main topics they hit were things I had talked with my mother-in-law about just weeks earlier
4. We had a great Easter Sunday with Dave's fam. Yummy dinner and lots and lots of treats! Maybe too many.

This week we sign up for Lotoja....that is if I have the guts to do it....
Please give your 2 sense on what you think about me going for the 206 mile bike race. I have it in my mind that I want to do it. It's a big accomplishment but I'm a bit scared due to some childhood bike incidents and my confidence is a little teetering so I need some motivation/confidence/support. Just take a sec and answer the poll off to the right. If you want you can post some words of encouragement or lack there of. Thanks!

1 comment:

Cam and Mary said...

Rach, I totally think you can do it!