Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Dear Mr. Dean Hughes

I finally finished the sequel series to Children of the Promise, Hearts of the Children, today. I read all 10 books in the 2 series and I loved everyone of them...well, loved isn't a strong enough word to describe my feelings towards these books. I don't know what I am going to do with myself now...

Dear Mr. Dean Hughes,

If you by chance stumble across this blog one day, I would like you to hear me out. I know you said you were done with the Thomas family, but couldn't you just add one more series? I've grown so close with them, I can't picture my life without them. I do have to say, I believe you finished it off in a great way. So great I was almost in tears in front of 20 + students. I've really fallen in love with reading and yes, just about obssessed with WWII and history because of these books. Thank you for the time and effort you put into these great books.

Forever a fan,

Rachel Price

1 comment:

Cam and Mary said...

You're funny Rach! I still need to read these! Thanks for reminding me!