Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Weekend

After the whole fiasco on Thursday was over and mostly taken care of we ended up having a pretty good and fun weekend. Saturday morning Kaitlin got baptized. It was so cool to to get to see my dad baptize Kaitlin. She is the first to have our dad bless and baptize out of all of us. I have seen so many miracles happen in my family because of my dad's decision to get baptized 8 years ago. We went to Marie Calendar's for lunch after Kaitlin's baptism because my uncle had been at St. Mark's for a surgery the night before. Saturday night we had Dave's extended family Christmas party. We ate great food, exchanged white elephant gifts (I got Mr. and Mrs. Claus salt and pepper shakers, I love cute s & p shakers so it was perfect!), played chimes (Price Christmas tradition since I've known them), and made gingerbread houses! It ended up being a lot of fun!


Our gingerbread house was the best because it included the true meaning of Christmas. Just look close where the different colored cookie is placed. It is a Nativity cookie:)

Another thing that has become really popular among Dave and his family is finding the coolest places to long board at night especially. My job is follow him and pick him up at the bottom to take him back on up to do it all over again. Bridget and Ryan found a place with not many stop signs in Kaysville so we tested that out.

3 comments:

KM said...

Wow you guys had a busy weekend! I totally forgot Kaitlin was almost 8! That is so awesome your Dad got to baptize her :) I am so happy he was baptized! You were always such a great example to him. Anyways love you friend.. lets play soon!?

Bri {collected} said...

Hey thanks for asking! We just signed papers yesterday...We're hoping it will all be finalized on Friday. Good luck with graduation!!

Cam and Mary said...

Hey Rach! I've been thinking about you lately. When's graduation? Sorry about Dave's stuff. That stinks! Well, hope you guys have a great Christmas!