Friday, December 19, 2008

WE DID IT!!!

Well as of last Saturday Dave and I are college graduates! It's such a great feeling! Wahoo!! We traveled up with my family Friday night (which was the best choice due to the bad storm Saturday morning half our audience didn't show-that dang weather always decides to go wacko on big days of ours). The storm made the walk from the Fieldhouse to the Spectrum nippy and a bit dangerous for those girls in heels. It was such a great experience to graduate and even better to graduate with my other half. Dave was at the beginning of the line and I was towards the end so when I walked Dave stood up and came and kissed me and I guess it was caught on the jumbotron for the whole stadium to see...well we always wanted to be on the kiss cam at the games, I would say that is one step up!

We ate at Maddox with family afterwords, which was so good! We got a video camera from Dave's parents. Dave has been wanting a video camera for a good while now and it's a super cool one! It's smaller than Dave's hands! We have some good pics but the camera was left at Maddox so we'll be posting them later. Wish us luck on our transition into the real world!!! :)

4 comments:

Cam and Mary said...

Yay for you two!

Mac & Jesi said...

yay! congrats! that is so cute what dave did!

Boonie and Jenn said...

Congrats you two!

the johansen's said...

Congrats! Welcome to the real world!