Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Beware: Here comes the Pictures and Videos!

So I promised you pics and videos from the b-day. Now I think this birthday topped them all! I've never felt so loved, important, etc. than I did this last weekend! Not because of the gifts but because of how many people thought of me and wanted to just be with me! I love, more than anything even presents, just spending good quality time with my family and friends, no joke! It's my favorite! It just makes me feel so good inside! So thanks to all! Here ya go, Good Luck!


Dave reading to my students.

My first cake and balloons!


My students on sugar, more sugar...and yes, more sugar! All before lunchtime, too.


Cute girls in my class made a rap for me!






My second cake plus pie and 22! emergency preparedness candles all for me to blow out! Just watch the video below and see how it worked out...












My edible bouquet made by Kara.





A lot of my good friends out to eat for the birthday. I love you all!





My third and final cake! Made with love by Dave:) He surrounded it in ice cream. It was delish! He did such a great job!!



Well there ya go. My birthday was so great! I enjoyed every minute! Saturday morning we went to Jon and Julie's for a great pumpkin pancake breakfast and were able to get tombstones painted for the infamous Price/Fowers spook alley...so all of you get ready, it's coming!

Cora and Wells playing off the couch. Cora kept moving so she's blury in both picutures.

The tombstones

2 comments:

Cam and Mary said...

So glad you had a good birthday Rach! You certainly deserve it, and it's no surprise that so many people love you!

katherine said...

Happy Birthday Mrs.Price!
Love, Katherine